FS Gabriel Gold Rapture R Speaker Cables

FS Gabriel Gold Rapture R Speaker Cable 8 foot pair

Made in the USA, the Gabriel Gold cables have a huge cult following amongst audiophiles who love music. Their key strength is the ability to sound natural and lifelike, at the same time as being incredibly transparent and detailed. Jet black background adds to the addictive sound.

Condition 9/10

Asking $500 only. New price is $1200.

Also have the following Gabriel Gold cables to let go now that I have upgraded to the top model Reflections XLR I/Cs & Speaker cables:

1 pair Reflection I/Cs RCA 1meter condition 9/10 $450

1 pair Rapture R I/Cs RCA 1meter condition 9/10 $380 SOLD

1 pair Revelation I/Cs RCA 1meter condition 7/10 $250

1 pair Revelation I/Cs XLR 1meter condition 7/10 $250

SMS me 98187218 for more details or pictures

Thanks, Mike

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/srch_fr.pl?rapture

"The Rapture speaker wire offers reference performance. Outstanding resolution, remarkable air and extension, smooth midrange, deep bass, and a jet black background. Stereo set consist of four dedicated runs. Multiple gold plated precious metal conductors are used."

"GG Rapture Speaker Wire Testimonial

The Rapture speaker cables expand on the Rapture pantheon. .. Zeus! Odin! Power and poetry. Magic and magnificence.

The most notable is the ease of control of the full spectrum of sound and the insane detail conveyed . Nuances of all instruments and vocals are spectacularly displayed: the separation of voices in close harmony and proximity, the last second bending of a note as it glides into darkness on a long decay, the resonance of string not directly struck on acoustic guitars are all more that just apparent....they were meant to be there and now they're are , as they always were, but somehow never heard before. You can't know what isn’t there, but then you only miss your water when it's gone. Addictive is what these cables are.

Bass is organic and full with out being overemphasized or boomy. Acoustic bass and bowed instruments are melt your heart and sit in your grandfather's lap comfy, raw and caressing. However it was played is how it is heard. The highs are extended and lively, but not aggressive or grating. And the midrange, OH, the midrange. Let's just say I don't miss my tube preamplifier any more.....ahhhhhhhh.

After they had broken in, I sat to down to listen. But, I kept jumping out of my chair and danced around all footloose and gangly now almost diagnosable echolalis "no way, no way, you must be jivin' " Repeated in the perfect rhythm and pace from the Raptures.

Everything the interconnects offered and somehow more. Pristine, defined full sized and rounded images themselves. The stage is expanded side to side, but much deeper all the nuances already so real in sonic reproduction it's almost surreal. Transportations available. Seats on the excursion might be expensive, but worth the price since the ticket is for endless admissions and journey begins again every time you find a moment to drop into your seat and turn it on.

- Budburma"