NEW LP/Vinyl Releases/Reissues

Which outlet is this?

ZB_0710_CJ_doc7bdbbdtg1faf9srn4ui_09203513_limtse.jpg?itok=pnAJXtRG

作为黑胶唱片发烧友,这是王乙康在病毒阻断措施实施以来第一次外出选购黑胶唱片。除了偏好摇滚乐,王乙康也会听一些中文流行乐或爵士乐,昨天买了比吉斯、小红莓乐队,同时也出售一些个人旧藏,避免囤积太多唱片。

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20200710-1067801

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest francishuang

Simply music

Which outlet is this?

ZB_0710_CJ_doc7bdbbdtg1faf9srn4ui_09203513_limtse.jpg?itok=pnAJXtRG

作为黑胶唱片发烧友,这是王乙康在病毒阻断措施实施以来第一次外出选购黑胶唱片。除了偏好摇滚乐,王乙康也会听一些中文流行乐或爵士乐,昨天买了比吉斯、小红莓乐队,同时也出售一些个人旧藏,避免囤积太多唱片。

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20200710-1067801

Hugh Masekela's Hope is now out in 45rpm, 200gm, 4 LP Box Set by Analogue Productions.

As originally recorded, with all 12 tracks included! Mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio from the original analog tape.

Includes insert containing interview with David Hewitt, original recording engineer for Hope

5D hoot many many copies before sell kidney price ~ chu chu!!!

AAPJ_117-45__145780__10092019020931-1483.jpg

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

Hugh Masekela's Hope is now out in 45rpm, 200gm, 4 LP Box Set by Analogue Productions.

As originally recorded, with all 12 tracks included! Mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio from the original analog tape.

Includes insert containing interview with David Hewitt, original recording engineer for Hope

5D hoot many many copies before sell kidney price ~ chu chu!!!

AAPJ_117-45__145780__10092019020931-1483.jpg

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

Where to hoot bro big3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Singapore - usual suspects in Adelphi.

Net - I hooted from acoustic sound.

Overseas purchase please double check that the amount dont exceed 400. otherwise will tio GST.

Where to hoot bro big3?

In Singapore - usual suspects in Adelphi.

Net - I hooted from acoustic sound.

Overseas purchase please double check that the amount dont exceed 400. otherwise will tio GST.

Thank you sir!

• 3 weeks later...

Rebecca Pidgeon's the Raven is will be reissued in 200gm double 45RPM from analog master tape by Analogue Production and Quality Record Pressing on 31 July 2020!!!

Take Note: this is 200gm version. Not 180gm.

5D leeserve and hoard many many copies before OOP or sell kidney prices!!!

109748087_2709428839269719_40634572438632014_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=bqA6B_aY5IwAX-htGPO&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin6-1.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=a6116175dd2413054b7f8aecb244c885&oe=5F461CAE

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

This was original released by Chesky

Rebecca Pidgeon's the Raven is will be reissued in 200gm double 45RPM from analog master tape by Analogue Production and Quality Record Pressing on 31 July 2020!!!

Take Note: this is 200gm version. Not 180gm.

5D leeserve and hoard many many copies before OOP or sell kidney prices!!!

109748087_2709428839269719_40634572438632014_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=bqA6B_aY5IwAX-htGPO&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin6-1.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=a6116175dd2413054b7f8aecb244c885&oe=5F461CAE

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

Hi bros

Any ideas about the cost of shipping from acoustic sounds.com? Don’t want to have a huge shock in my cc bills as they don’t calculate shipping until they send over...

Ok I took the plunge and got them to quote before making a decision.. I bought 3 pieces of vinyls (one of them is a double lp) ( all are non box set) I believe that it is still within the lowest weight. Cost is about $42 usd.. I guess if you are getting around 3-4 normal vinyl, it works out to be about $12-15 usd for shipping.

Hope this help for collectors who plan to buy from overseas

But then again from what I see singapore prices are definitely more competitive . So only execute this option when you are looking for that holy grail or vinyl which are still available overseas ( and are selling at kidney prices at singapore)

Guns and Roses's Greatest Hits will be reissued in gold, white & red splatter Vinyl on 09 October 2020.

5D fast hand fast leg go leeserve one copy. Many many hits in this one.

SharedImage-106668.jpg?t=5ca7788d4f93641742e0

LP1 – Side G

1 Welcome To The Jungle

2 Sweet Child O’ Mine

3 Shadow Of Your Love

4 Patience

LP1 – Side N

1 Paradise City

2 Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

3 Civil War

LP2 – Side F’N

1 You Could Be Mine

2 Don’t Cry (Original Version)

3 November Rain

4 Live And Let Die

LP2 – Side R

1 Yesterdays

2 Ain’t It Fun

3 Since I Don’t Have You

4 Sympathy For The Devil

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

only gonna list 3. Too many beevio to list.

^^^^

thanks for sharing.

also want to share, not sure if anyone on amazon prime (sg), can buy some LP from amazon (sold by amazon US), over SGD$60 got free shipping, mainly new stuff though.

A few weeks ago, i used Amazon Prime to buy 1 Dead Can Dance LP from US. The Lp arrived in a bubble packed soft envelope and the LP was badly warped that it cannot be played. I've to return it the following day.

GnR original recordings by Geffen are mediocre and I don't expect this compilation (or any artistes compilation) can be any better. Listening to the shrill voice of Axel can be quite tiring after a while.

My US org pressed copy of AFD (with banned cover) sounds not bad at all. The org US pressed Spaghetti Incident (orange vinyl) even better

A few weeks ago, i used Amazon Prime to buy 1 Dead Can Dance LP from US. The Lp arrived in a bubble packed soft envelope and the LP was badly warped that it cannot be played. I've to return it the following day.

hmmmmmmm, think hit and miss, mine came in boxes, i ordered 3 and they came in separate boxes, think from different warehouses in US.

Wah u must be v unlucky. As far as I can remember,  I have never got vinyls from Amazon US or UK shipped to me in a soft envelope, even those from Amazon sellers

Wah u must be v unlucky. As far as I can remember,  I have never got vinyls from Amazon US or UK shipped to me in a soft envelope, even those from Amazon sellers

Yes, I have ordered a few times from Amazon US and this is the 1st time they sent to me in a soft envelope.  Luckily the return and refund is fast and simple.

Anyone have any idea how to get vinyls from target? They don’t have a add to cart but just create registry?

Anyone have a target account or successfully bought things from target can help me out? :)

maybe can try the ezbuy or vpost buy for me services?

Anyone have any idea how to get vinyls from target? They don’t have a add to cart but just create registry?

Anyone have a target account or successfully bought things from target can help me out? :)

Once I bought a used LP which was shipped In a cardboard envelope and the super tok kong postman folded it in half and stuffed it in my mailbox.