Ansuz Acoustics Owners & Discussion Thread

Creating a new thread for Ansuz Acoustics - a magic lift for your sound gears -

- hear it and you will believe it -

Information are taken off Ansuz website.

DARKZ DECOUPLER

The more powerful equipment, the harder mechanical parts in a HIFI unit work, and mechanical motion will always result in noise and vibration. With a new and innovative construction principle ensures DARKZ Decouplers to lead noise and vibration effectively away from the speakers and other HIFI devices - the effect of DARKZ can be both heard and felt. DARKZ Decouplers comes in 3 different versions, Aluminium, Ceramics and diamond - each with strong individual qualities.

SPARKZ - SOUND ENHANCER

HIFI enthusiasts know the term, "Black is the foundation ..." - get is about creating the right environment for wonderful HIFI sound experience. SPARKZ Sound Enhancer are based on a simple technology, but will contribute with something quite special to your HIFI environment.

Products to be launch next year includes:

power cords;

Interconnects;

Speaker cables;

Power distributor; and

more...

• 1 month later...

OT zor!

Wat I meant was Oey gave good price for the raidhos. But if i bought another pair of my previous speaker it will be cheaper...but....

Mai disturb ah. Peace.

These sparkz are really like a m203 round.  Music becomes AoE!

Guest durianlover88

Broler B3 asked me to confirm the effect of plugging Sparkz in the same TV circuit tomorrow with the VT50.

He said Wwwwwooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhh!

I like to ask if Brolers have done the same, and if there are pictures to share too....

Anyone plugged in the sparkz yet? Seems like only mm and me are the only 2...

Yes?  Only BT and MM have plugged in SparkZ.....

The rest of us are still looking at the boxes and wondering what they might sound like...  ;D ;D ;D

Ps.  Sorry about the grainy photo.  Raidho camera shake is spreading fast in Singapore.  ;)

Mine was delivered by bro Yjy on the first night. The next morning I plugged it in and it will stay plugged in forever.

Giraffe was kind enough to demo the Sparkz to me some time back in his setup. It was quite a nifty little device which gave a lift to the music. I was thinking in my modest setup the difference won't be much at all but I was surprised. I started playing Kit Chan's Reinterpreted k2hd first. I really like this. When I replayed it with the Sparkz plugged into my only free socket (heng ah), Kit Chan sounds like she woke up. Her voice has more kam cheng, instruments are much clearer and spaced out more 3 dimensionally, probably because the background became quieter. In fact, soundstage also became wider. Bass also more defined. The whole morning I threw all sorts of music at it... fantastic. I love these type of upgrade. One small $300 and all my music can be revisited.

However, I have a pal who listens to lots of metal says he didn't quite like the Sparkz for his metal music. He says the drive and 'anger' are gone. He did say it works well with other genre of music. So it's really YMMV but for all the type of music I listen to, Sparkz is great!

Conditioner is better. But plug in both, is best. Use all the available sockets. Ho Hoi Sum.

Anything plugged into the power grid practically becomes an attenna.

The more attennas are plugged in, the more powerful the attraction power, and the closer they are to the beneficiary components, the more pronounced their effects. Ho Hoi Sum.

Hi,

Tried to send you a PM though your inbox was full.

Have you tried a clock with your K-01....G-03X....if so, did it have any effect on the sound quality?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

OT in the Raidho thread. Bringing the discussions here to the ansuz thread...

This is excatly what I get when I put the Spartz into my system except the sound stage does not open up. It gotten sweeter, went deeper ( especially at the center of the stage). What I do get is it cleans up a lot of harmonics ( I am not sure if it is AC noise or some of the music that goes with it). With the Spartz in, the sound is much more darker, image have more body. The tonal balance shifted slightly in favour of a slightly mute high frequency but a more solid bass. All these is what most audiophile wanted in today's high end chase. For $300 the Spartz do wonders if you like the effect. It is very effective and easily audible.

Bro@J46, I think you did not have enough sparkz.

I used 2 sparkz on bro@ecpaye's system, and I wished I had 1 more sparkz at that very moment.

I was with Lars and he used 3 sparkz all the time his demo together with 3 qv2s. The qv2s are always in. The sparks goes in 1 at a time and out also 1 at a time.

Haha very interesting obersvation. I have yet to hear a hifi component that reverse its attributes as more is used. It always compound on the effect in the same direction as more is added. BTW I really respect what tne Spartz did to the sound. I have never heard a tweak that is so compelling. I believe most people will love it. I have 2 QV2s in my system. They are not so prominent as the Spartz. You have to listen in/listen out just to get a grasp of it.

The other point on video effect is the color become super concentrated when the Spartz are in. With the QV2 it is only a suple but nice effect. Again most people will be awe by the Spartz because they can see such a huge difference.

All this you can differentiate even with just 1 Spartz in the circuit. I didn't get to try multiple Spartz.

1 or 2 individual tried but did not like it, and did not buy sparkz.

So, the effects of sparks is still subjective.

1 individual bought it but said he preferred the old sound.

I went to his place to listen to his old sound, to understand what he said,

I think he is not comfortable buying sparkz, and I refund, no questions asked.

The 1 day old sparkz was offered to a rebuyer at $300

Actually why not ansuz guy make the sparkz to have a 2 pin connector at the end of it.. that way you can stack sparkz..