Ansuz Acoustics Owners & Discussion Thread

From another forum.  Supreme pricing indeed - US$40k for a 3m PC [emoji857][emoji38]

Yep, but US$40k did not stop "octadyndude" from placing his order for the new cable.  He took the new cable home on demo and replaced his existing D-TC PC from the wall socket to the Mainz8 D-TC.  The rest as they say is history.

And while he was at it he also decided to upgrade his near new Raidho Acoustics D3.1's to new state of the art Borresen Acoustics Model 03's.

Wow! 

• 1 year later...

Wow after 2 yrs of absent- Ansuz dealership is finally restored to the original dealer. Congratulation & Happy for those who are seeking value for money power cord, interconnect & etc will not be disappointed as compared with the pricing policy of the previous dealer.

Getting high end product without the premium added pricing.

see the website for detail.

https://ansuz-acoustics.com/contact/asia

PS not related to the dealer- just happen to ask for Ansuz product or related product eg speakers n etc. Upgrading itch. Interested in Speaker any lobang or not

Yes, finally back to our one and only Long Neck bro with his down to earth pricing and excellent service.

Hoping to see some welcome Reunion Deals for fellow loyal Ansuz bros here soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to Alan.

The new 2-series Ansuz cables are a big step up from the first generation - which were already really good.

There's new generation DARKz footers and SPARKz harmonizers (now TC2) too.

New-Ansuz-Acoustics-Sparkz-TC2-harmonizer.jpg

Can any bro. please advise.

For the ansuz XLR interconnect is the piece taped with White Left or Right.

Thank you.

Instead of red ® / black (L), they use white / black.  From that, white is probably for the right channel.

At the end of the day, as long as you match the colour code to the same channel on both input / output ends, white can be left or right.

Instead of red ® / black (L), they use white / black.  From that, white is probably for the right channel.

At the end of the day, as long as you match the colour code to the same channel on both input / output ends, white can be left or right.

Thank you.

I think it was Francishuang who also said that in another thread which has since been removed as topic is more relevant here.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. May I know if there's anyone recommended to re-terminate power cord? I am looking at changing my Ansuz X power cord with UK plug to US plug. Or will it be easier to sell and buy another one with US plug?

You probably could buy a US plug and re-terminate it yourself. The leads are not soldered, just screwed.  Removing and replacing the heatshrink may be tricky though.

Will drop you a PM.

• 1 month later...

Guest planet2012

Finally, the new king is in the house as Santa Clause came early again this year. ;D

Ansuz-DTC2-MAINZ-backgr.jpg

Thanks bro Giraffe once again for your unbeatable deal & great service. :D

Wow. Brother. You planning to get it for new toys?

Wow. Brother. You planning to get it for new toys?

Once again, am honoured to be one of the first to own this latest King of the Hill, the new Ansuz DTC2 Power Cord, courtesy of bro Giraffe Signature, of cos. ;)

lightest

Ansuz-DTC-Supreme-power-cord.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest durianlover88

Invited to hear the DTC Supreme vs DTC2 vs DTC....

Long time never do AB....

Sigh.....Sigh.....AB test is really very cruel...594a6cd40ccc1a489a8c9507c15e6393.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Sigh.....Sigh.....AB test is really very cruel...594a6cd40ccc1a489a8c9507c15e6393.jpg

Bro liewlian, long time no hear and hope to hear more often from u here and see the revival of the king of Ansuz again.  :)

From my AB, its obvious the DTC2 beats the DTC hands down with better & bigger bass & sound stage as well as more resolution with a lower noise floor. You can really hear and feel more of the music as compared to the DTC. :o

Unfortunately, I can't get my hands on the DTC Supreme to do an ABC, else I believe that will beat all the rest undoubtedly. Also good not to be poisoned further as the Supreme will be beyond me.  ;)

I was able to get the new DTC2 at a great deal as I managed to sell my DTC for a good price too to top up.  ;D

Thanks again bro GS for your great offer and service.  :D

Recently, Bro GS came to my place and passed me 2 of his new Ansuz Sparkz TC2 and told me to just try it out and, what a discovery that was, it is now stuck in my system since then and I told him its a keeper for me and I want to have it. With his usual great bro service, he immediately said I can have them for a token sum since I am his regular and one of his first bro to try it out and liked it.

EWXXGnTU4AE9yt0?format=jpg&name=small

With the 2 Sparkz TC2 now in my system, my soundstage expanded and opens up with more depth and a tighter & full-bodied bass and more details with the noise floor dropping further so more nuances can be heard through the music. Details that I wasn't aware of before in the music are now being revealed to me and the music hits a new level of enjoyment.

Coupled with my newly aquired DTC2 Power Cord, I am now beginning to revisit my music collection and rediscovering my collection with a new level of enjoyment.

Thanks to bro GS once again for making my dream come true and helping me to reach a new level of audio nirvana I never thought possible without his help and usual great customer service.

sa8DQ2V.jpg?1

Early Singapore National Day celebration for me- what a joy to receive an upgrade from AnsuzSin to top up & exchange my previous DTC power cord to another level of DTC 2 power cord. Of course cannot compare to the DTC Supreme Power cord. Very Happy liao- can upgrade- why not.

Another level of discerning listerning for me.

Urge all those Ansuz power cord owners to utilize the upgrade path as this is a best time whilst it is still available. Last piece-manage to grab one. Bro DL88- Good recommendation.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

sa8DQ2V.jpg?1

Early Singapore National Day celebration for me- what a joy to receive an upgrade from AnsuzSin to top up & exchange my previous DTC power cord to another level of DTC 2 power cord. Of course cannot compare to the DTC Supreme Power cord. Very Happy liao- can upgrade- why not.

Another level of discerning listerning for me.

Urge all those Ansuz power cord owners to utilize the upgrade path as this is a best time whilst it is still available. Last piece-manage to grab one. Bro DL88- Good recommendation.

How can I miss that? It is no brainer. I did the upgrade as well from DTC to DTC2 powercord. Happy upgrader  :)

For those with a more modest budget, like me  :)  The Sparkz TC2 is a real stunner. I plugged out an existing Sparkz from the wall outlet that feeds my system, plug in Sparkz TC2, and this simple change totally transformed the sound, yes transformed. Dark dark dark background, noise floor dropped many notches. Everything from top to bottom became more solid, more defined.

Recordings of live performances in concert halls are especially telling. The space, ambiance, and position of the performers in the space, are just so much more defined and real. The soundstage expanded in all dimensions. Expansion not in terms of everything became enlarged, but things stay the same size within an enlarged space. The improvements to the bass, mids and highs... did I say transformed?

I am still on the 1st gen of Ansuz cables, maybe the Sparkz TC2 works well with them and adds a sprinkle of TC2 tech on older Ansuz Cables.

For those with a more modest budget, like me  :)  The Sparkz TC2 is a real stunner. I plugged out an existing Sparkz from the wall outlet that feeds my system, plug in Sparkz TC2, and this simple change totally transformed the sound, yes transformed. Dark dark dark background, noise floor dropped many notches. Everything from top to bottom became more solid, more defined.

Recordings of live performances in concert halls are especially telling. The space, ambiance, and position of the performers in the space, are just so much more defined and real. The soundstage expanded in all dimensions. Expansion not in terms of everything became enlarged, but things stay the same size within an enlarged space. The improvements to the bass, mids and highs... did I say transformed?

I am still on the 1st gen of Ansuz cables, maybe the Sparkz TC2 works well with them and adds a sprinkle of TC2 tech on older Ansuz Cables.

It is very system dependent. The Sparkz worked for my system but Sparkz TC thins out the sound too much. Over the years, I have tried many tweaks across differing systems - some work some do not so ymmv.

Agree with system dependent. After trying the Sparkz TC2, I realized my system was previously, for lack of a better word, too "excited" or energised, and the TC2 helped to "calm" it down. End up it kept the excitement or energy in the sound but in a more controlled manner. I now have Sparkz n Sparkz TC2 in my system.

It could be that your system was already well balanced and adding Sparkz TC is negative.

Did you try Sparkz TC or TC2?

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Added a second Sparkz TC2. First Sparkz TC2 in wall outlet next to Mainz feeding my SA distributor; second Sparkz TC2 in one of the 6 outlets in the SA (rest of 5 outlets has 2 original Sparkz TCs, plus 3 Mainz cables powering transport, DAC and amplifier, completing the 6 outlets in the SA)

The second Sparkz TC2 is icing on the cake, and this icing is staying. The music is oh so good now! Thanks AnsuzSin!

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  All Ansuz products user,

Managed to get the last Ceramic C2 PC from AlanSing. Thank you Alan for making this possible and most of all affordable. This C2 make a dramatic change to my system SQ. This cable is very good in articulation of string instruments like violin,cello double bass,etc.There is more airiness,details,transparency and low end impact has improve with body & weight. better resolution,improve timbre & dynamics,music is more live and easy,non-fatiguing listening experience.The following tracks stream from Tidal which make for easy listening :

Musica Nuda - tracks Fever- Dynamics + clarity

Baba Blues -track I play the Blues for you - listen to the plucking of the guitar

Chris Stapleton- track Death Row- listen to the full body bass,beatiful song

Anouar Brahem -track The Astounding Eyes of Rita - Midrange richness of the Arabic Oud ( Arabic guitar) is my favourite track.

Try it and hope you will love it. Thank you