What do you sit on when you listen to your system? Post pics ...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream chair... and for the prices they charge (USD 5K!!!), preferably with the lady...

My issue is that if I get something like this for my living room, I won't have space for the sofa ... (the living room area is less than 2.8m and the actually area is probably closer to 2.4m if you take away the corridor space...) So I might end up with a chaise sofa... any ideas on a good place to shop?

Eames lounge chair:

I use a 12year old Herman Miller Aeron chair...we all know what that looks like...

Main likes are it's mobile, height and recline adjustable and lockable, and you don't sweat in it, plus has very little impact on sound in the room...no resonation issues, or large reflections or absorption areas.

Dear all,

Can anyone guide me how to post picture on this thread. FYI, I have my photos uploaded on Photobucket.  TIA    ;D.

It's easy from PB- just click on the line which has ... .

It should copy is automatically and then u just paste it in a post here.

Whaa! Stressless?! Is it v ex?

My chair is a humble one- but no head rest is important for 2 reasons- it does act as an absorber behind the head to rob u of the spaciousness of the sound and stops mr from falling asleep LOL!

Got my single seater reliner from Home of Homes at IMM - very comfy & not very expensive... 

• 5 weeks later...