• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are right, maybe i am just sad that the HD800 which i bought for collection only had just depreciate alot in value. haha 

the HD8XX may interest someone who might want to experiment and see what the fuss with the various HD800 models are all about. I still have my HD800S and I think they are a good pairing with tube amps. the price for the HD8XX could be lower I think. if it was considerably lesser than USD1K then a lot of people may jump in on the drop. as of this  writing, 502 have bought the deal which is not too shabby I think. personally I am interested to see reviews of it emerging towards the end of this year when it finally ships in November.

On 2/20/2021 at 12:39 PM, InnocentBlood said:

the HD8XX may interest someone who might want to experiment and see what the fuss with the various HD800 models are all about. I still have my HD800S and I think they are a good pairing with tube amps. the price for the HD8XX could be lower I think. if it was considerably lesser than USD1K then a lot of people may jump in on the drop. as of this  writing, 502 have bought the deal which is not too shabby I think. personally I am interested to see reviews of it emerging towards the end of this year when it finally ships in November.

You are right, maybe i am just sad that the HD800 which i bought for collection only had just depreciate alot in value. haha