What LPs have you just bought?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, this is a classic! One of my favourites. With the new system, you can just upload an image. See the paper clip icon at bottom left when you do a reply.  

I only have the recent re-issue single disc that was pressed in EU, and it already sounds very good. I remember I used to have the Simply Vinyl version back when I was in Singapore, but can't see

I got the recent repress, and I already find it quite decent, in fact extremely good immediately after listening to the GnR ones.    From what I understand nirvana albums were mainly recorded o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, annapurna said:

Wow, the Nat King Cole LPs is interesting.  The one on the left I have on CD.  How is the sound?  Was at HER this afternoon but did not notice these 2LPs.

I bet these are the best versions of the respective titles. Remastered by Kevin Gray and Steve Hoffman about a decade ago. I have heard Nat on various LPs and CDs and have never heard him sound so real and alive

10 hours ago, Chowbotak said:

Interesting. Wonder why I have not heard of this CTD until now

Been around for some time, and sold by Elusive Disc so I'm surprised you never heard of it.

I have the Tribute to Ella one. To me SQ so-so only, not as good as Analogue Productions or Tone Poet.

2 hours ago, silencer13 said:

Been around for some time, and sold by Elusive Disc so I'm surprised you never heard of it.

I have the Tribute to Ella one. To me SQ so-so only, not as good as Analogue Productions or Tone Poet.

Thanks for the alert. Have u heard their other titles?

1 minute ago, Chowbotak said:

Thanks for the alert. Have u heard their other titles?

Nope, only the Tribute to Ella one. I was so unimpressed with that one I didn't bother with the rest.

Also it had a very "Made in China" kind of feel. Anyway, Elusive Disc featured it quite heavily at one time in their newsletters. I remember now that's where I saw it.

7 minutes ago, Chowbotak said:

Got this OOP box set at last. I seems to be always late in getting stuff 😆

20201022_105856.jpg

Enjoy! This is one of the very best Nat King Cole recordings I have. The sonics will blow your mind!

Listen to Rambling Rose, it sounds like the whole crew is live in your room!

Edited by silencer13