Emotiva Owners Thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to worry we have order confirmation on free shipping. Even at worst will get full refund and have nothing to loose. I believe they will honor the sales and go after the e-commerce company for the losses.  Furthermore we can negotiate 50% freight discount and probably they will bite the bullets and close the case.

wonder if emotiva sound signature can match parasound sound signature....

as in power amps...

Emotiva build on principle to give more accurate true to source sound. So as you get higher in the series the sound signature starts to disappear, the amps reach a point where they have close to none to negligible impact to source sound signature. I had experience with XPA-1 and XPA-1L which are very detailed and accurate compared to XPA-3, UPA-1 and UPA-2.

Am on the Gen 1 yet!  ;D ;D

AUG 29, 2014  |  08:24AM CDT[/size] [/size]Nick Kaumeyer replied:

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your email. We are aware of the issue and we currently have our web team working on a solution. We are not offering free international shipping. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thank you,

Nick Kaumeyer

Department Head of Sales

Emotiva Audio Corporation

but as u press the button upon checkout, it says nothing about shipping charges..

so...i guess they will have to process it as null n void on their side..

if the fault lies in their system..

nothing to do with overseas buyers...

AUG 29, 2014  |  08:24AM CDT[/size] [/size]Nick Kaumeyer replied:

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your email. We are aware of the issue and we currently have our web team working on a solution. We are not offering free international shipping. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thank you,

Nick Kaumeyer

Department Head of Sales

Emotiva Audio Corporation