Denon AV Owners Thread

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before CB I was at Adelphi. Looking for a demo but none of the shop do demo. The reason is they don't have a demo set to demo. The X8500 is out of stock and I believe it is still out of stock and so is other model.

Hi guys,

I am confused as I am setting up a home theatre system, and probably doing a 9.2 system. I was recommended the X8500H, but after reading it does appear like the newer X6700H is more than sufficient. Any particular reason as to why you guys will op for the X8500 over the X6700 still, if you are not intending to go to a 13.2 set up?

Hi guys,

I am confused as I am setting up a home theatre system, and probably doing a 9.2 system. I was recommended the X8500H, but after reading it does appear like the newer X6700H is more than sufficient. Any particular reason as to why you guys will op for the X8500 over the X6700 still, if you are not intending to go to a 13.2 set up?

2+yrs ago you don’t hv the 6700.if you can get a 8500 sane price as the newer 6700 or not 20% more, then go for the 8500, all depend on the spk you going to use lah ..... if you are going to use small sat spk , even the. 4700 can do and use the saving for 2 better subs

2+yrs ago you don’t hv the 6700.if you can get a 8500 sane price as the newer 6700 or not 20% more, then go for the 8500, all depend on the spk you going to use lah ..... if you are going to use small sat spk , even the. 4700 can do and use the saving for 2 better subs

Thanks guys for the advice. I might just be intending for better speakers for the set-up. But that would be topic for another thread.