Dynaudio Owners & Discussion Thread

yet to see any bros here post the new Confidence series C20 C30 C50 C60.

The thought of getting the C20 did came my mind, until the pandemic sets in. i guess if nobody buys new, there will not be any pre-own ones around.

yet to see any bros here post the new Confidence series C20 C30 C50 C60.

The thought of getting the C20 did came my mind, until the pandemic sets in. i guess if nobody buys new, there will not be any pre-own ones around.

Heard C20 in July, quite like the sound. Too bad it is over my budget. :-[

AVOne sales person told me they don’t have stock, if want to buy need to order. Wait the speaker come already sien liao! I think this is another reason no people buy. :-X

Heard C20 in July, quite like the sound. Too bad it is over my budget. :-[

AVOne sales person told me they don’t have stock, if want to buy need to order. Wait the speaker come already sien liao! I think this is another reason no people buy. :-X

curious how much is the retail price for that? think if you brought those....still must buy those power amp and monoblock add on must be very ex

I like the blonde wood finish looks very nice

lightest

the old contour have this white oak satin also very nice but the newer i version like don't have this colour anymore

5360100684_g.jpg

We can feel it. Waiting for you to be the first owner in this forum.

Yes, cause and effect, without owners of new equipment, there won’t be pre-owned, unless the distributor sells demo sets.  Go for it, DJQ, start the cause and let the effect follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Since last visiting this thread I've jumped on the Special Forty bandwagon, so I thought I'd pop by and see if anyone has any advice or experiences they'd like to share re: getting the most out of them.

So far, I've found:

- these are not nearfield monitors, nor are they laidback - they will take your head clean off if you let them

- they want more room than some floorstanders - I've found around 35cm from the front wall to the port when full open is the bare minimum, and in reality they probably want double that (not practical for me) 

- BASS!

- they may be the first speakers I've owned that really prefer a CD or vinyl to lossy streaming (I might be imagining it but I don't think I am?)

- once or twice the tweeter has come off a touch squealy off axis at moderate volume

- I have resolved to NEVER attempt to clean dust and hair from the tweeter - I'm petrified of denting them 

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried them with class D amps? Thoughts?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

19 hours ago, wusplay said:

Local list price (before discount) for Heritage is $15k! 

Then buy Confidence C20 better. 

But euro list price was €6000. Let's wait and see how our local dealer pricing.