Marantz Na11s1 DAC using Appl iPhone as Remote Control. Under Able To Connect!

4 hours ago, headfiman said:

You can try the following too if it's not convenient to turn off the RT-66 in the Family Room at the moment:

1. On your iPhone, look for the name of the wifi network that it's currently connected to. This may possibly look something like "M1-A123" etc. This is the network name of the RT-66. Note down this name.

2. On your iPhone, disconnect from this wifi network.

3. Bring your iPhone physically close to the RT-1200 in your Living Room. On your iPhone, look for the wifi network that shows the strongest signal, that is not the same as the network name in Step 1 above.

4. Connect to this network. This should be the network name for the RT-1200 in your Living Room.

5. Close and open the Marantz app. See if the app detects the NA11S1.

6. If it does, select the USB option and see if it reads the files in your thumbdrive.

HENG AH !!!!!!!

Thank you very much Bro. headfiman. 

My neighbour was able to connect after following your instructions. The success means a lot to me going forward will certainly bring so much convenience instead of scrolling till kingdom come with the Marantz dedicated remote.

My thanks also to the following Bros. who made every effort to assist and advise.

Petetherock, BoxerFan88, jonlee, Audio and other Bros. who I have inadvertantly left out.

Will take not of BoxerFan88 on holding off purchase of used iphone. So will try FLING to see if my Android phone can be used as a remote.

Thanks again to all !

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HENG AH !!!!!!!   Thank you very much Bro. headfiman.    My neighbour was able to connect after following your instructions. The success means a lot to me going forward will certai

Posted Images