Marantz Na11s1 DAC using Appl iPhone as Remote Control. Under Able To Connect!

Just got a friend to download Marantz Dac App.

Following photos attached.

The Na11sa device appear as follows. 

He is as equally "good" as I am.  

Last pic after choosing ALBUM  Song 1 etc appear.

How to go from here?

Any help appreciated . Thanks.

20210610_193706[1].jpg

20210610_193712[1].jpg

20210610_193747[1].jpg

20210610_193812[1].jpg

20210610_195831[1].jpg

20210610_200048[1].jpg

20210610_200210[1].jpg

20210610_200529[1].jpg

20210610_200701[1].jpg

20210610_200815[1].jpg

20210610_200912[1].jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HENG AH !!!!!!!   Thank you very much Bro. headfiman.    My neighbour was able to connect after following your instructions. The success means a lot to me going forward will certai

Posted Images

In picture No 3.   

How do I find the IP Address of my Marantz DAC ?

Any Bro. please.

Is your friend on the same wifi network as your NA11 - yes, the NA 11 is using LAN, but it also needs to be linked to your wifi system.

You cannot control it without wifi.

You can also try web control. But as I mentioned in your other thread, the user interface is very rudimentary.

image.thumb.png.09c4e5650f5d375ce96ff31918521d5a.png

image.thumb.png.a9da1951876eaadcce9e3b25007f2b80.png

Edited by petetherock

Thanks. 

Can I find the IP address of Marantz Dac by checking the DAC device itself ?

Friend from neighbourhood.

As blur as I am on TECH a better as he was able to load the Marantz Apps.

There's no need to set IP address. I've Never done it for my NA 11. It will find it's own once it joins your local network.

And your app on your phone in your home will join the same network and find the NA11. No fuss. But they must be on the same network.

Try installing Fing app on your Android phone.

Switch on your Marantz.

Use the apl to scan the network. See if you can identify the Marantz IP address.

After you get the Marantz IP address, configure it into your Marantz app.

Try to get someone who has some IT knowledge to help you…

Edited by Boxerfan88
10 hours ago, titactoh said:

Thanks. 

Can I find the IP address of Marantz Dac by checking the DAC device itself ?

Thank you very much for recommending connection with PC metwork and use of Airplay. It is interesting and a potential for other functions as well but has to be an Akan Datang project. 

I need to complete first the use of iPhone to control the use of my Thumbdrive with ripped song&music through the Marantz DAC as a convenience over the Marantz Remote Control.

10 hours ago, petetherock said:

There's no need to set IP address. I've Never done it for my NA 11. It will find it's own once it joins your local network.

And your app on your phone in your home will join the same network and find the NA11. No fuss. But they must be on the same network.

The Lenovo AIO DeskTop is plugged into  Asus Router RT66, and this Router is plugged into Asus RT-1200 done by an M1 technician.

When going to THIS PC ,  the network does not show my Marantz nor my LG Oled Tv as parts of my network.

But strangely neighbours iPhone showed up Lg Oled55 C9pta as in one of the pictures above.

Thanks

1 hour ago, titactoh said:

The Lenovo AIO DeskTop is plugged into  Asus Router RT66, and this Router is plugged into Asus RT-1200 done by an M1 technician.

When going to THIS PC ,  the network does not show my Marantz nor my LG Oled Tv as parts of my network.

But strangely neighbours iPhone showed up Lg Oled55 C9pta as in one of the pictures above.

Thanks

Likely my reply will be too "cheem" for u.  RT-1200 does not seems to support AiMesh, thus likely M1 technician configured the RT66 and RT1200 as 2 SSID.  Devices connected to RT1200 and RT66 will be on 2 separated network and cannot see one another.

U need an AIMesh system so that all devices connected via wifi to either router will be in a same network.

U can try this.  Plug the network cable coming from the RT1200 out from the RT66, and connect it direclty to the AIO.  In this way, both your AIO and Marantz are in the same RT1200 LAN.  See whether your AIO can now see the Marantz.

Edited by jonlee