Wiring concealment

Hi seniors.. anyone has contacts of guys that do wiring concealment. Am planning to reno my new place soon and would like my HT wiring to be laid and plastered over.. don't wish to have trunkings running around.. appreciate your help and advice.. Thank you..

If u are doing reno, usually your contractor will be able to do the concealment if it's simple digging a drain and putting a hose pipe. 

And probably more "integrated" as he is doing the rest of your reno too.

Did u check if he's able to do for u? Or do u have other deeper requirements that main contractor cannot do

Edited by kopidilo

Wanting to conceal wire is just the easy part.

You must immediately determine what / how you want to do to your home theatre.  work out how many channels you want to implement.  What positions you want to place your height / top / voice of god speakers.  Where you want to place your AVR?  Run at least 2 long HDMI cables from front to back of room for your projector.

Networking cables need to be planned.  Cat 8?  Fiber?  1Gb enough?  10Gb for future proofing?

Planning is everything.

(Audio)

Guest wcseow

IMHO, I will advise against  having AV cablings concealed inside a concrete ceilings..  Recovering, replacement in the aftermath is difficult especially when one has been living in it for a while. I will suggest incorporating the cable " trays" as part of the ceiling design. False ceiling is the easiest with proper accommodation for in ceiling atmos speakers.  

Hope it helps