Schematic to PCB service

Hello Everyone,

I have an old amplifier board which I would like to convert into a PCB gerber drawing.

Do you know of anyone who can help to do that for a small fee?

It is a small board about 120x80mm, approx 55 components, single layer.

Thank you.

sim lim tower basement there is a company doing it,you can check with their price.

But if know how to DIY PCB you can do it yourself.

Hello

Thank you for your message.

I have already created the schematic on Digikey's Scheme-It app. I was planning to convert it to a PCB software like the KiCAD but I am not so confident in doing it especially when I am not electronic trained and I understand that there are other factors to consider.

How do you see you are able to help me?

Thank you.

KP

On 3/29/2021 at 5:54 PM, kptseng said:

Hello

Thank you for your message.

I have already created the schematic on Digikey's Scheme-It app. I was planning to convert it to a PCB software like the KiCAD but I am not so confident in doing it especially when I am not electronic trained and I understand that there are other factors to consider.

How do you see you are able to help me?

Thank you.

KP

Hello KP, please contact me on DM/PM  with your whatsapp number or email to provide details. As this is a commercial enquiry in nature, I believe it is against forum rules to continue what could finally constitute as solicitation.  I understand you are looking for something for a small fee as it otherwise wouldn't make economic sense.  

On 3/26/2021 at 10:27 PM, puremilk said:

sim lim tower basement there is a company doing it,you can check with their price.

But if know how to DIY PCB you can do it yourself.

what do u use to etch the pcb?

Perhaps is good to know the availability of the components of your amplifier since you mention old.

On 4/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, decatech said:

what do u use to etch the pcb?

in old school we use Ferric chloride

Ferric cholride in common layman name is a kind of iron salt,uses for some industrial water processing and not for consuming.

Edited by puremilk