• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have it on Apple TV, Xbox and Samsung TV Q7.   Have a quick look on Apple TV. Pretty Good PQ and SQ. Needless to day, better than Netflix. On par with TV+ .    

All resolved after he restarted his Shield. He's happy like f***

I have it on Apple TV, Xbox and Samsung TV Q7.

Have a quick look on Apple TV. Pretty Good PQ and SQ. Needless to day, better than Netflix. On par with TV+ .

Yesterday check out a fair bit of movies and series, pretty good

But  alas no Chinese subtitles, that means cannot watch with my wife.

Hooted the annual subscription. Buy 10 months get another 2 months free. Not bad deal. Half the price of Netflix's subscription.

But logging in is very irritating. Got to key in the PIN every time because they lock the entire profile which can access R21 contents while Netflix locks only the R21 contents with a PIN.

The light show at the end of the Disney+ launch celebration at Marina Bay was very nice. Must have cost a bomb to execute.

4 hours ago, dbchoong said:

Think the Chinese subs will come soon. Cannot imagine why they left that out. 

Looking at the library, it seems there isn't any Chinese movies unlike Netflix. Maybe the target audience is different 

Yeah, I heard about that too. But I think Disney+ will also do that for thei Chinese audiences (if they re allowed in China, I'm not sure). Still I really love using Disney+ and I think that the quality is great. But still it's not available for most countries..