Need recommendation for integrated Amplifier

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for that amount quite a lot to choose from.    naim? could look at the uniti series now even better with tidal connect.   hegel, like abc mentioned, i tested the rost and was THIS

You can also consider Pass INT25 or 250. which is supposed to work well with Sonus Faber speakers.  Gryphon Diablo 120 and if you can stretch your budget, Diablo 300.

Goldmund was the traditional partner with SF speakers in the past when both brands were sold by HER. Not sure if the current prices suit your budget, but do give it a shot. 

I did have this combination, and indeed there was synergy. Fast, detailed, dynamic sound from the Goldmund, paired with the tinge of warmth from SF made for pleasant listening over the years I had the this system.

@blue_starfish Goldmund is without a doubt, exceptional. So is the price. 

From HER, I’m looking at Electrocompanient pre power combo.  Passlabs INT 60 if budget allows. 

Also considering Mcintosh MA352. 

Went to checkout Luxman. No ready stock and might arrive in May. Even that is not confirmed. 

Decisions..,

Based on my personal listening, I suggest you skip Electrocompaniet.
I find they don’t have Synergy with your speakers.

I was also considering the Electro when I was shopping for my amp to drive my Tradition. 

Just a note. Amp Power Ratings are not everything.