Need recommendation for integrated Amplifier

Hello fellow gurus. Happy CNY. Reaching out and need your recommendations.  My current setup is below. The genre of music i listen to is pretty wide. Vocal, jazz, instrumental, rock..etc 

Looking for an Integrated Amplifier, good power, dynamics, a good all rounder. Setting aside budget of up to 12k. Some of the amps i round up are Mcintosh 352, Vincent 238, Hegel 590, Jadis i50, Electrocompanient... ??

Looking forward to all the gurus advice... 😀 

My current setup.

Speaker : Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition Bookshelf. https://www.sonusfaber.com/en/products/guarneri-tradition/ 

Turntable : Rega P7

Music streamer : Lindemann Musicbook 25 

Edited by Rogerthat

On the Japan camp, Luxman L-509X integrated amplifier , Accuphase E-480, DENON PMA-A110.

On the UK camp musical fidelity NU-VISTA 600 | INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER, Sugden Masterclass ANV-50 integrated amplifier. Have not heard any of them, just know they are out there. Happy hunting.🙂

On 2/22/2021 at 10:45 PM, Rogerthat said:

Hello fellow gurus. Happy CNY. Reaching out and need your recommendations.  My current setup is below. The genre of music i listen to is pretty wide. Vocal, jazz, instrumental, rock..etc 

Looking for an Integrated Amplifier, good power, dynamics, a good all rounder. Setting aside budget of up to 12k. Some of the amps i round up are Mcintosh 352, Vincent 238, Hegel 590, Jadis i50, Electrocompanient... ??

Looking forward to all the gurus advice... 😀 

My current setup.

Speaker : Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition Bookshelf. https://www.sonusfaber.com/en/products/guarneri-tradition/ 

Turntable : Rega P7

Music streamer : Lindemann Musicbook 25 

Hegel 590 is strongly recommended. 

for that amount quite a lot to choose from. 

naim? could look at the uniti series now even better with tidal connect.

hegel, like abc mentioned, i tested the rost and was THIS close to getting it.

accuphase and luxman are very solid bets. 

though i'm sure whichever you choose at this price point should be more than decent and futureproof.