Feed back on stylus gel been used to clean.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/2/2021 at 9:00 PM, malsound said:

Guys, just got the AT-617a, I don't know how to tell you this. First impressions everything song better, micro, macro, intonation. I would say it is like cleaning my spectacular with ultra fine spectacular micro cloth. I have both the zero duct and VP dust buster and they do get harden with time. If memory serves me right the AT is the most impressive.  Also it help maybe because I am running in one of most quiet cartridge in the groove . Shelter 901mkiii.

Hi. Where can i buy the AT-617a? TQ

On 1/5/2021 at 8:32 AM, zephyr11 said:

managed to find this over the weekend, thought i'll give it a try, brushed it first with the included stylus brush, a couple of swabs on the stylus tip. 

all i can say is WOW... almost felt like a new cart. 

now i use this before every session, and the stylus brush for in between every side. 

thanks for sharing! ?

Hi, may I know where can I buy it from?

19 hours ago, transmat said:

Hi, may I know where can I buy it from?

Hi there,

i got it from HER, they should still have some avail, not sure if i paid too much for it (almost $50), but they had stocks on hand, which i much prefer in such instances. 

1 hour ago, zephyr11 said:

Hi there,

i got it from HER, they should still have some avail, not sure if i paid too much for it (almost $50), but they had stocks on hand, which i much prefer in such instances. 

Thanks mate! Will pay a visit to HER. It' retailing USD40 on last factory's website. So I think $50 is reasonable.