Step down transformer for Japan HiFi equipment

Hi All, 

I'm looking for step down transformer for my Japan voltage hifi equipment.. 100 Volt. 

I try to ask my best friend, Mr Google but can't really find the one for HiFi equipment.. 

Hence I'm posting here to see if any bro have experience and recommendations for the step down transformer from Singapore local voltage to 100 Volt. 

It will be used to supply the power for integrated amp and cd player.. Preferably 1000 - 1500 watt

Thanks in advance for any kind bro for their sharing.. 

Jenson

Depending on your budget.

Here's a super brand option, $1.5k.

If you're comfortable with Taobao, I am quite sure you can find similar quality ones at less than half of  what Plixir is asking for. 

• Like 1

Japan uses 100v, while the common step down transformers are more geared towards US 120V.

Depending on your gear, the stepped down voltage might be too high for it.

Check out this guy, he seems to be selling transformers for japan equipment.

https://www.carousell.sg/p/fixed-price-collect-only-at-460405-various-model-step-down-transformer-singapore-to-japan-100v-for-japanese-appliance-kashimura-tts-20-tts-18-ti-200-nissyo-mf-1500-ex-1031803595/?t-id=5155447_1606311099343&t-referrer_request_id=CQCFi-K--LIkKI-j

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dedii said:

Depending on your budget.

Here's a super brand option, $1.5k.

If you're comfortable with Taobao, I am quite sure you can find similar quality ones at less than half of  what Plixir is asking for. 

Hey Bro, great recommendations.. Will contact them. Thanks ya.. 

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, jtsamarinda said:

I;ve got a 1.5KVA with various voltage 200V, 230V, 110V and 100V a I type transformer  for sale. If interested.

Hi Bro, 

I saw your advertisement in Carousell. I'm looking for hifi grade type. Thanks for that. 

• 2 months later...

Power supply of any audio equipment has a significant impact on its performance. This cheap transformers will add noise. The good ones are expensive. 

Long ago, I bought a new TT. 9 months later, I was told that a new power supply was available, costing 70% of the TT. Improvement was very obvious.

• 2 weeks later...