Hi all, like to get some opinions on the Abyss Diana headphones. Read some good reviews of this two models and quite interested. Hope to get some feedback from experiences of the group here. And does it need an external amp to drive even if AK 1000m gold series cos this one has slightly better power than the Sp1000m. Thank you in anticipation.

12 hours ago, Cnng121 said:

Hi all, like to get some opinions on the Abyss Diana headphones. Read some good reviews of this two models and quite interested. Hope to get some feedback from experiences of the group here. And does it need an external amp to drive even if AK 1000m gold series cos this one has slightly better power than the Sp1000m. Thank you in anticipation.

Its not difficult to drive but i find the fitting might not suit everyone, at least that's the issue in my case. The local dealer has this for demo so best to try before buying. 

7 hours ago, BlurRhino said:

Its not difficult to drive but i find the fitting might not suit everyone, at least that's the issue in my case. The local dealer has this for demo so best to try before buying. 

Thank you for the feedback and adv. Totally appreciate it.