Dirty electricity filter Greenwave

wow!!! he really went indepth into all readings!! 

1) i have 2 Dedicated lines into the MCB for my hifi/ht. ( done about 3 years ago)

2) i changed out all my house wiring about 2 years ago for all the others. even the whole MCB box was changed to a new one(Hager Brand)

3) i have a 1st Generation Plixar Bac 3000, Weiduka 8.8, Tacima CS929, ETKG YB-600A, and a exotic DIY Rose Gold 6 us power outlet.

4) readings from the dedicated Hifi wall point to the Plixar was superb!! 60+

5) readings from the dedicated Hifi wall point to all the other brands gave a reading of 1600+

6) if i connected all the other brands to the Plixar Bac 3000, they all gave readings of 60+!!!

7) so the Plixar Bac 3000 to me is really superb!!! 

8) readings from my "regular" house unit wall points gave a reading of 1500+ (Raw, straight plugged into the wall point) if i recall corectly. even my dedicated Hifi wall point was 1400+ (Raw, straight plugged into the wall point without the Plixar bac 3000)

9) readings with my desktop computer switched on and using the Plixar Bac 3000 was shocking!!! it went up to 1500+!!!! ( when i switched off the desktop computer it went back down to 60+) then we tried the synology nas alone... readings were 200+ when switched on.. n back to 60+ when switched off.

so now i have decided to plug the Nas n Desktop computer directly into the wall points( i have 4 wall outlets for my  Dedicated Hifi power usage) so 2 points will be used up. now 2 power points left, so i will use one for the Plixar Bac 3000 n Daisy Chain out from the Plixar to other power distributers as the Plixar tames it all down to 60+. the Plixar can handle up to 3000volts, so i see no issue there.

10) me n him were really perplexed as to why the desktop computer n Nas injected so much noise even when it was plugged into the Plixar Bac 3000...it's really weird. ( thks Boxerfan for asking us to test the noise with desktop on n off...)

he will be updating n uploading all the readings n pictures later tonight.

cheer's n thks buddy "IrcGlitch"

i need another Plixar Bac 3000!!!! its really super eventhough its the 1ST Generation Version!!! Kudo's to James From "Sound Affairs" for his Superb Plixar Products!!

if anyone has a Spare Plixar Bac 3000 (1st Generation) to sell away, pls contact me, 96660233 !! i wanna buy it!!! Yahoo!!!!

Edited by CASH
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have equipment to measure Normal Mode Noise (Line to Neutral), Common Mode Noise (Neutral to Ground) & also the famous Line EMI Meter. I'm doing case study to find out the before and after

wow!!! he really went indepth into all readings!!  1) i have 2 Dedicated lines into the MCB for my hifi/ht. ( done about 3 years ago) 2) i changed out all my house wiring about 2 years ago f

It’s not the cable but rather the Charger itself.    In general, most generic DC adaptors are noisy and will inject the noise back into the AC.    If it’s a must to plug in an AC adaptor

Posted Images

ok, i believe it will take some time to post the many screenshots n readings he took at my place, as he also used a special instrument other than that normal EMI Reader tool. it was connected to his laptop n showing lines n graphs n readings. fret not, i believe soon enough he will post everything out in a few hours or day's time. he is really a fun chap to talk to.

but all i can say, is i trust in the Plixar!!! Singapore made by singaporean!!! its really on a world stage by it's own. Wow!!!!

interesting!

i DID think about connecting my bada strip to the plixir, but don't have enough plugs, like you, i might need another plixir. 

I jus finished the Daisy Chain from the Plixir BAC 3000 to my 2 units of Weiduka AC 8.8....As shown in the picture's below, now I only need to use 2 wall points.... 1 for the Plixir BAC 3000, n 1 to the Desktop Computer.

So now all my Hifi/Ht/Tv all getting Silent 60+ readings.. except for the desktop computer which will draw power direct from the wall point.

IMG_20210409_110548.jpg

IMG20210409103627.jpg

IMG20210409103620.jpg

IMG20210409103611.jpg

i dont need another Plixir Bac 3000 now.... but if one pop's up in the 2nd hand sales thread, i will definitely buy it.(to put it in my bedroom setup!)

will only want the Plixir Bac 3000 as its built for high loads so daisy chaining from it will be possible. 

now the biggest question will be, how can we isolate Desktop or laptop computer emi noise?? are there any proven products in the market to isolate this super high emi noise machines? even the Plixar Bac 3000 could not handle it.. Hmmmmmm......

1 hour ago, CASH said:

now the biggest question will be, how can we isolate Desktop or laptop computer emi noise?? are there any proven products in the market to isolate this super high emi noise machines? even the Plixar Bac 3000 could not handle it.. Hmmmmmm......

Get a battery power supply for ur noisy equipments. Get them off ur house grid. 

thks buddy... so a UPS(Battery) will be needed for computers. 

Cheers!!

Sorry busy with work, here are the promise photos of the measurement we capture yesterday at Cash place.

Had make a line chart for all to easy understanding for the measurement took upon arrival.

Will post more details tonight or tomorrow after i had sort out the signal drawing.

Sample as attach of PUB Household with Common Mode Noise and Normal Mode Noise. Noisy..........

The verdict is clear for the measurement taken, as what bro Cash said. Save your money, get a Plixir BAC, 1st gen also good.

Plixir BAC had won the Line EMi measurement with compare with Weiduka 8.8, Tacima CS929, ETKG YB-600A, and a exotic DIY Rose Gold.

Will came back with more details later, with recommendation and graph display compare.

Any more bro and sis wan volunteer?

Btw i Electrical and IT train by profession.

Existing.jpg

BAC_Resize.jpg

ETKG_Resize.jpg

RoseGold_Resize.jpg

Tacima-Resize.jpg

Weiduka_Resize.jpg

Weiduka2_Resize.jpg

BAC+PC_Resize.jpg

Raw_Household_Resize.jpg

Raw_Hifi_Extend-Resize.jpg

Raw_HiFi_Resize.jpg

RAW_Household_Resize.jpg

3 hours ago, CASH said:

That's why I hinted to do the measurement with PC ON/OFF  😉

Next time lrcGlitch visit you for measurement, try this.... move your PC & NAS before the PLixir (ie. connect it to HIFI LEFT DB or EXT REAR SOCKET), then re-measure the PLixir output with PC ON & OFF. You will draw a different conclusion from what you're drawing now. Plixir helps reduce the noise somewhat, but once the PC is ON it isn't as fantastic as described. Try it.

I already tested my own home setup by myself, as long as my PC is ON, drawing power from the AC grid, the PC will inject sh.it back into the AC power lines. Guess what, those USB power adapters are the next largest source of AC sh.it being injected into the AC power lines. With this in mind, never ever plug any PC or PC like equipment or USB power adapters to the PLixir output. Those noisy devices will inject AC sh.it into the "clean side".

The only way to create "clean power" is to have a power re-generator of some sort that will isolate the AC grid, and regenerate fresh sine wave AC on the "clean side". This solution is quite costly, therefore I have decide to give it a miss.

Edited by Boxerfan88