DC Fandom 2020

Here are some of the screencap from the New Suicide Squad directed by the colorful James Gunn as opposed to the David Ayer stylized noir cinematography. With more characters from the comic books joining the ranks. I’m not gonna lie, it looks like James Gunn gonna make Suicide Squad another success, just like he did for GTG series.

b10bc58522edd751bda924efc11f4457.jpg

The much anticipated nemesis of Wonder Woman in WW84, the cheetah looks cheesy with those CGI shots. You be the judge. Some screencaps.

368b1a44d045435cb07484f0c3f427a2.jpg

c88aac2f91d58b0dad7df4ff7882eec0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Adam - Official Teaser (2021) Dwayne Johnson | DC FanDome

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

More an animated/concept art teaser than a live-action but The Rock is box office gold now so hopefully it will be good. JSA is going to be part of the plot and Hawkman and Dr. Fate will be part of the movie. Hope we get a decent Hawkman this time and not the dud we got from The CW.

THE SUICIDE SQUAD – DC FanDome Exclusive Sneak Peek

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

The 1st Suicide Squad by Ayer was not necessarily bad. I just think he got screwed by the suits like Synder.

Hopefully, JG will get to realise his visions with no suit interference because this looks incredible.

Here's a helpful roll call video for those who may not be familiar with all the characters featured in the trailer.

The Suicide Squad - Roll Call

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

I admit that even for a DC fanboy like me, a few are not familiar at all.  :P

The Batman - DC FanDome Official Teaser

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

The big one! It seems that the only constant for the Batman franchise is the neverending controversy surrounding the casting of Batman/Bruce. Robert Pattinson does not looks half-bad in the suit. He moves well,  he fights well. I think he will be alright. But I'm not totally convinced about his Bruce Wayne persona. He just does not have the frame like Ben does. He does have the square jaws though.

The much anticipated nemesis of Wonder Woman in WW84, the cheetah looks cheesy with those CGI shots. You be the judge. Some screencaps.

368b1a44d045435cb07484f0c3f427a2.jpg

Well, it does not really look too bad when the Cheetah is in motion. All super-hero CGI looks bad when you freeze-frame it like that. So it's quite normal.

Well, it does not really look too bad when the Cheetah is in motion. All super-hero CGI looks bad when you freeze-frame it like that. So it's quite normal.

I hope so. LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk