Neutrik NL4FC speakON Connector

Guest planet2012

Guest planet2012

Guest planet2012

I would buy from LHS at SLtwr and they are open now 9AM-4PM  M-F only

That great. LHS is allowed for business now. Any idea what is the price like? Thanks.

That great. LHS is allowed for business now. Any idea what is the price like? Thanks.

Call and ask if they have stock and price. I use these for my LX521.4 and LXmini speakers. Amphenol also make a good alternative that is similar spec

Guest planet2012

Just got the price from LHS Robert is $6 per piece. Is much cheaper than element 13.

And the business hours is 9am to 4 pm during this period. Thanks.

Guest planet2012

goodness, is that blue end called chuck type strain relief? looks cheapo than before.

How is the old version looks like?

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, kptseng said:

Just get some real copper or tellurium copper banana plugs (not those beryllium or rhodium plated ones).

Have you got a good recommendation for banana plugs as above?

I've been using those cheapie Nakamichi branded ones in my cinema for too long.

What’s important is the conductor material, has to be copper or silver. Most in market are just brass plated with some exotic stuff like rhodium beryllium gold silver etc, but it is still brass.

Best is to use bare wire but requires regular maintenance, and it is not easy if you have thick and inflexible cables, a purist’s way but comes with some risks.

Cardas copper ones are good, recently I found this brand Furez and they are not so well known in Asia. Their banana plugs conductor materials are copper tellurium alloy which has 93% conductivity which is way better than brass (better to gold apparently)

I bought quite a few and have some spares. Using them now and I think they are just as good as using bare wire.

look up https://douglasconnection.com/product/furez-tstwp48xlnp-bare-copper-banana-plug-connectors-pair/

But just to clarify, nothing wrong with Neutrik plugs, but I think their priority is more on ease of use as well as safety (preventing shorting).

Edited by kptseng
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1