emmLabs back in action

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to announce that we are now representing emmLabs in Singapore!

The available models for demo after CB:

DAC

DA2 V2 ( Flagship)

Streamer

NS1

More exciting models like DAC2X V2 and Pre Stereo Preamplifier will be coming up in next shipment.

Great news for existing emmLabs users, you will be able to upgrade new updated Version2 for the following dac models:

DA2(ready now in 2020 with MQA)

DAC2X

MA1

All upgrades will be done locally by our AfterSales Support Centre, please contact us if you need more assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

More information can be found here www.emmlabs.com

More news updates will be posted in this thread :)

Stay tuned & Stay Safe!

• 2 weeks later...

The EMMlabs DV2 V2 and NS-1 Streamer have landed in Singapore and they are totally difference sounding compare to the past. The formal dac tend to be very clean and detail but lack the warm and weight most of the local audiophile preferred. Now they hear you and their new V2 is rich, warm and dynamic. Too bad the CB remain close for 1 more month and we can only demo it officially after mid June.

The NS-1 is a streamer and you can link it to the NAS, or a direct attached USB HDD. It can also access to your local Internet radio like the 91.3, 92,4 etc and of course your favourite Tidal, Spotify etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Been listening to my old EMM Labs XDS1 v1 recently. Still a beautiful sounding DAC. It doesn’t sound clinical through the Audio Research LS28 and Dan DAgostino Classic.

24650cfaa93c0a789544e4ca0c9c1328.jpg

Do you know if there’s an upgrade board to bring the XDS1 v1 to the latest version?

Been listening to my old EMM Labs XDS1 v1 recently. Still a beautiful sounding DAC. It doesn’t sound clinical through the Audio Research LS28 and Dan DAgostino Classic.

24650cfaa93c0a789544e4ca0c9c1328.jpg

Do you know if there’s an upgrade board to bring the XDS1 v1 to the latest version?

Very nice! your XDS1 can be upgrade to XDS1-V2 and now even the V3. it will get a DSD512 DAC with the upgrade. Do consider that. It will bring you new life and also a even better sound. call us if you are keen on the upgrade.

What’s the cost to do the upgrade?

Does it bring it to the spec of the DA2 v2?

It appears that the DA2 firmware changes are not applicable to XDS1: https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/reader-feedback/1265-emm-labs-xds1-update

Sonically, XDS1 v3 is close to DA2 V1: https://www.dagogo.com/emm-labs-tx2-limited-edition-cdsacd-transport-da2-stereo-dac-review/

I had the emm labs XDS1 prior and was considering upgrading to V2. Eventually, I went with a Lampi Golden Gate and never looked back. Front end was an Aurender W20.

I don’t know about Golden Gate but I know what goes into products by EMM, Playback, dcs, PS Audio and Chord where I find they have more in common than they are different.

What’s the cost to do the upgrade?

Does it bring it to the spec of the DA2 v2?

Send me the serial number of the set and i give you the quote. You can pm me. As of sonic wise, it will be approach the da2 v1 instead of the da2-v2. The reason is the da2-v2 and dv2 are using the dsd1024 dac now. The rest get the upgrade to the formal da2 v1 dac.

• 4 weeks later...

Some nice review from Dagogo on the DA2 V2 dac.

“ In conclusion, if you already own anything but the latest version of the EMM DA2, seriously consider having it updated at the factory to current specs. If you have never seriously auditioned a DA2, or if that was a while back, do yourself a favor and give the DA2 another listen.”

https://www.dagogo.com/emm-labs-da2-v2-update-review/

• 1 month later...

Recently a customer just have his EMMLABS DA2 upgrade to the DA2 V2 and his response.

“ Good evening Simon, This is to update that the v2 upgrade is a startling improvement.  I got a shock as I didn't expect it to sound like a totally different DAC. Musicians pop out in a living breathing way.  Instruments exert a physical force.  The venue envelops you in its swirling ambience.  The EMM Labs people always know what they are doing.  I'm glad you chose to represent the brand.  Thank you for your responsiveness, care and professionalism to expedite and install this upgrade for me.”

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

The New Meitner MA-3 have arrived in our shore. This DAC is Engineering down from the Flagship DV2 with volume control which allow you to directly connected to a Power Amp without a pre or integrated Amp. It have all the digital input AES, SPDIF, Toslink, USB and Network. So you can hook it up to your computer server, CD transport, Network streaming, a portable HDD, and Toslink to your smart TV.

Selection of the inputs are via remote control or touch screen on the front panel. Available in Black or Silver face. 

MA-3_Beauty2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 06/02/2021 at 2:09 PM, MusicImage18 said:

The MA3 is now on demo in the shop. It is a streamer DAC with volume control capable to drive an amp directly with it 7V output.

BB8096FA-CC06-4CF6-8375-ABAC65C01997.jpeg

8BC96412-B4FC-4E30-A094-0263D7A9AF0C.jpeg

Would be very interesting to hear one for sure 

Edited by Darren69