Christopher Nolan's TeneT

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Watched it in an Atmos cinema last night.

First time I’ve been in an Australian cinema in 2020.

There were some pretty damn cool twists. I won’t reveal any spoilers. But because of the time manipulation, it really needs a second viewing to understand the nuances in the final act. It’s like the finale in Inception but turned up to 11.

Also, most of the actors have beards which made it nigh impossible to make out everything they said. I’m assuming the speaker system was set up correctly because it was never an issue when I last watched another show there (Rise of Skywalker)

the volume is set correctly... most of the time, they make you listen to soundtracks than the dialogue... haha. you can see many ranting about how loud the music is.. i watched it on launched day and the only part you can understand properly is when the music stops.

the volume is set correctly... most of the time, they make you listen to soundtracks than the dialogue... haha. you can see many ranting about how loud the music is.. i watched it on launched day and the only part you can understand properly is when the music stops.

That's actually super brilliant on the part of the movie marker to 'coerce' people to watch the movies more than once!  ;D