Where do you buy vinyls online?

Dear all

not sure if this has been discussed before.  I was wondering where would be a good site to buy vinyl ( new or/and used)

Other than the usual "suspects" ( www.discogs.com), (carousell) , where do you get yoru fix of vinyl records and send to your home?

TIA!

For best prices and cheapest shipping, amazon.com and importcds.com.

If can't be found there, next alternative would be discogs, ebay, elusivedisc, acousticsounds in that order.

These days, I buy almost 99% of my music online, spending at least a hundred a month.

• 11 months later...

Dear all

not sure if this has been discussed before.  I was wondering where would be a good site to buy vinyl ( new or/and used)

Other than the usual "suspects" ( www.discogs.com), (carousell) , where do you get yoru fix of vinyl records and send to your home?

TIA!

We've been getting ours via Amazon. Overall positive experience, except with two pieces which were returned as the hole was too small.

What about Tao Bao?

i got some from TB, but shipping was a bit tricky, so ended up i used EZbuy.

i've also used amazon, quite ok with shipping but i think some members here had some problems, possibly hit & miss.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all

i stumbled on this website called shop4sg.com when i was googling some LPs.  Apparently this is a UK site but got an interesting collection of stuff, from toys, to blurays to PS4 games & consoles.  the lps on sale are about 10-15$ cheaper and no delivery charges.  Went googling on trustpilot and there are mixed reviews - from good cheap products to slow, loss of delivery.  However the CS is apparently good and the refunds are prompt if the items are lost in transition.

Anyone bought from there and have something to share?

Thanks!