• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rack Tided up.  

Just got my front stage settle down.  

my hands muscles pain for 1 week..... :)))

hello, I carry this one person everytime I send for home trial . you young man need more excise lah. ;D

Your 2 front top speaker are confi as height ? if so it will be better to have it inline wit the main speaker , if is due to look them no choice lor.

Yea i have yet to experience it myself. Neither do i have space for it. Based on many user feedback from avsforum all seems to suggest the same benefits like you described.

Sent from my S8 using Tapatalk

Yea i have yet to experience it myself. Neither do i have space for it. Based on many user feedback from avsforum all seems to suggest the same benefits like you described.

Sent from my S8 using Tapatalk

Depends on individual layout, height/top with atmos and dtx, will definitely be first choice. However, if allows, adding wides do expand the front soundstage.

As me setup dont allows back due living room constraints used wides instead.

hello, I carry this one person everytime I send for home trial . you young man need more excise lah. ;D

Your 2 front top speaker are confi as height ? if so it will be better to have it inline wit the main speaker , if is due to look them no choice lor.

haha old lioa bro. RT Regular here lol .:)

Oh that 2 front top speaker are my EX L & R due to WAF Factor no floor standing allowed.

Got 2 floor standing recently ( WAF seem ok lol )

Now they are in IDLE mode... actually can act as front heights but alre got in ceiling 4 ATMOS.

Enjoy HT ! Thks Peng Bro. :)

• 4 months later...

I think even a flea amp can drive this big floorstander....

The speakers are heavy and tall.

Really very efficient and can be driven to HIGH volumes yeh i think even with low powered amps, but do well with high powered amps.

They sound fantastic and sweet for music too.

Just finish the Front Stage LCR of my humble setup. + KLF-C7 Center.

I must really thank the community members of this form that I have learnt lot of tips and ideas and calibration etc.

With the sharing and can really felt and see the passion of some bros here, I have enjoyed the HT Journey

Thanks so much.

Am happy that we have this forum and sharing and enjoy the fruits is most important!

Enjoy HT bros.

Old-Living.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Last night, i was given a privilege to be invite by Rock123 to have a listen to his newly setup.  ;)

One word i will describe about his bass... it's massive.... :o it will shake every loose parts in the house... :o :o :o

One unit Rythmik 15", One unit Rythmik 18" and One unit SVS dual 12" down firing... with these 3 subs on you get the feel that the whole house is gonna broke down anytime... :o :o :o

My advise to other forum members who plan to visit Rock123 is better to get helmet prepare before entering Rock the House... ;D ;D ;D

We also when through with only 1 sub on. Just with one of these sub on, each of this individual sub are capable of getting you with those kind of tactile feel to your body... 8) 8) 8)

Rock123 is definitely consider one of the massive basshead guy... whack until there is no tomorrow.... ;D ;D ;D

Last night, i was given a privilege to be invite by Rock123 to have a listen to his newly setup.  ;)

One word i will describe about his bass... it's massive.... :o it will shake every loose parts in the house... :o :o :o

One unit Rythmik 15", One unit Rythmik 18" and One unit SVS dual 12" down firing... with these 3 subs on you get the feel that the whole house is gonna broke down anytime... :o :o :o

My advise to other forum members who plan to visit Rock123 is better to get helmet prepare before entering Rock the House... ;D ;D ;D

We also when through with only 1 sub on. Just with one of these sub on, each of this individual sub are capable of getting you with those kind of tactile feel to your body... 8) 8) 8)

Rock123 is definitely consider one of the massive basshead guy... whack until there is no tomorrow.... ;D ;D ;D

u guys are welcome anytime.

It's just a simple 7.3.4 HDB setup which luckily my 5rm hdb living hall is big enough to fulfill.

To me, big space is needed to have such a big speakers + surround with more space to breathe.

To be v frank , i dont care about my windows, doors rattling or REW stuff.

IF I move house 1 day, will focus on room treatment + compact 5.2.2 setup.

Just pure vanilla listen and hear what i Like. Most important is just enjoy bah.

PS : I will need to improve on my LCR to have a more clarity sound  ( appreciate u guys fb) no worries

Enjoy HT guys!

u guys are welcome anytime.

It's just a simple 7.3.4 HDB setup which luckily my 5rm hdb living hall is big enough to fulfill.

To me, big space is needed to have such a big speakers + surround with more space to breathe.

To be v frank , i dont care about my windows, doors rattling or REW stuff.

IF I move house 1 day, will focus on room treatment + compact 5.2.2 setup.

Just pure vanilla listen and hear what i Like. Most important is just enjoy bah.

PS : I will need to improve on my LCR to have a more clarity sound  ( appreciate u guys fb) no worries

Enjoy HT guys!

Not the LCR issue... the overall SQ has to have a balance... sometime the bass too overwhelming cover the Front sound stage. Just by lowering your bass on the AVR or increase 1 to 2 db on the LCR and surround at the AVR and listen again... repeat the process unit you get the effect and sound stage you want... this is personal preference... don't have to follow what we thinks it should sound. This is just a suggestion and not a must to change your setting.... Enjoy your system...and enjoy your life... 8) 8) 8)

By the way My CF-3 is ready for you to have a listen.. 8) 8) 8)