MO: AC Infinity AIRCOM T10 Quiet Cooling Blower Fan System 17" Front-Exhaust

MO has been closed .... Thank you so much for your support.

Heat is one of biggest enemies of your expensive hi-fi and HT setup.

It looks elegant in your setup

AIRCOM T10, RECEIVER AND AV COMPONENT COOLING FAN SYSTEM, FRONT EXHAUST 17" so you can place other player or amp on top of it.

https://www.acinfinity.com/component-cooling/component-fan-systems/aircom-t10-receiver-and-av-component-cooling-fan-system-front-exhaust-17/

One time MO for 20 sets only (230Vac)

Price: $172 (nett)

Free delivery to Admiralty, AMK, Bishan up to Cityhall MRT station

Stock has arrived already... I will PMs brothers who has ordered

HEliGG.jpg  evexdN.jpg

WwoxxY.jpg

Interested? better hurry before its gone

I am looking for the REAR EXHAUST type so instead of blowing the hot air out to the front, it blows out through the back, which I think is a better option for me.

Also for those with components in a rack, it will be limited by the height of the unit so good to know the height together with the footers so for those with racks with minimum clearance, it helps knowing if the height of this unit can clear the gap above your AVR or other component in the rack.

Will appreciate if you can provide the above info, perhaps that will be more helpful for anyone still on the fence.

I am looking for the REAR EXHAUST type so instead of blowing the hot air out to the front, it blows out through the back, which I think is a better option for me.

Also for those with components in a rack, it will be limited by the height of the unit so good to know the height together with the footers so for those with racks with minimum clearance, it helps knowing if the height of this unit can clear the gap above your AVR or other component in the rack.

Will appreciate if you can provide the above info, perhaps that will be more helpful for anyone still on the fence.

Hi bro,

There are few reasons actually why we choose front exhaust cooling fan

1. We can check from warm air coming out from front exhaust indicating that those 3 fans are still working good (sucking hot air from your hi-fi gears).

2. Some of component rack has covered at rear side

3. NO stock

As per your request,  the height together with the footers is 4 cm

1rlQr2.jpg --> mhBybw.jpg

:)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...