to anyone that has the US(American) sony tv's like me... Head's up guy's!! new Firmware out on 11th Nov 2020!!

its Andriod OS 9 now for the D, E, F, and G Series. Cheers!!

i updated both my 75'ZD9, and 49'X900F.

link is attached below.  expand the applicable model's list to see if your US(American) set 's can be updated.

https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/lcd-tvs-android-zd9_z9d-series/xbr-75z9d/downloads/00017061

Edited by CASH
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to anyone that has the US(American) sony tv's like me... Head's up guy's!! new Firmware out on 11th Nov 2020!! its Andriod OS 9 now for the D, E, F, and G Series. Cheers!! i updated both my

https://www.sony.com.sg/electronics/support/lcd-tvs-android-zd9_z9d-series/kd-65z9d/downloads/00017069   new firmware is out

Posted Images

my bedroom tv set is a local singapore 65'Z9D... sadly Asia Pacific Sony set's are super slow in updates.

so still stuck on Andriod 8 for that one lone set in my master bedroom..... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 4:24 PM, etnt said:

Great!  Have just upgraded my X950G and it's nice to have AppleTV app now available on TV without having to stream from Apple devices. 

Have also upgraded OS to Android 9 Pie with some enhancements (HDMI, controls etc) and  expanded to include more apps as well. 

Edited by HDTV_noobie
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yahoo!!!!! my 65" Z9D has developed horizontal lines!!! yippee!! jus after 1year n 1month of usage. the warranty on the set is 3years. hopefully sony doesnt have anymore parts for this tv, so keeping my fingers crossed for the latest "Equivalent" model to do a swop. Hehehehe!!! 6th of Jan is the appoinment of the service guy to come n check the tv out.

On 12/30/2020 at 1:44 PM, CASH said:

yahoo!!!!! my 65" Z9D has developed horizontal lines!!! yippee!! jus after 1year n 1month of usage. the warranty on the set is 3years. hopefully sony doesnt have anymore parts for this tv, so keeping my fingers crossed for the latest "Equivalent" model to do a swop. Hehehehe!!! 6th of Jan is the appoinment of the service guy to come n check the tv out.

didnt know there is an equivalent for z9D. z9F sucks and z9G is 8K (presumably not equivalent).

Yup, your spot on for the crappy quality of the Z9F. Jus hope I get the Z9G. Hehehehe!!!! In 2 days time I will know how sony is gonna deal with my issue of horizontal lines on my tv....

damnit!!!..... its jus gonna be a panel replacement......no Z9G or Z9H to exchange for.... gotta wait for one week plus for the panel to arrive.  very sad.....:classic_sad::classic_sad::classic_sad:

So today morning the sony Tech's came by n changed out the whole panel...my old panel was made in the year 2017, January.....the new panel is February 2018... Both panels made in china.. hehehehe!!!!

IMG20210113112712.jpg

IMG20210113113159.jpg