Anybody using recliner to watch movies at home?

I'm thinking of buying a recliner chair like Stressless for a more comfortable position to watch HT and listen to music. Anyone using recliner in the living room? Do you place it center facing the TV? Doesn't that look weird since the sofa is there? Put the sofa to the side and only a single recliner in the front of the TV also looks weird.

No one else in the house watches TV except me, so functionally speaking it is fine. But just looks weird for house decor.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it would fit in with your room, but you could consider those Ikea POÄNG chairs. The advantage is that they're very light and easy to move around if necessary. I find them very comfortable (although a padded arm-rest would be nice) and for me the headrest angle is just right for watching movies and listening to music.

very nice indeed! 11k for 3 seaters a bit too much to swallow.

many who patrol this forum have spent a lot more on AV equipment, perhaps this cost can be justified since it's a much larger part of the body that you will be pampering with this...

do agree with what you said, esp those that bought 30k sony projector or processor, i don't see why not having this sweet recliners to bump up your theatre experience.