Zidoo Media Players Owners Thread

Guest comfortablynumb

Yup. Assume it will around the same price range as z9s and z10 which is additional few 100 just to put hdd inside doesnt sound logical. Unless z10 or the pro has extra features that worth the 100s.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Agree. If the Z9X has similar specs as the Z10 Pro (without the HDD enclosure) then, I will get the Z9X too

Guest wcseow

I guess memory is different too.

I saw Spotify and Music Player 6 in the specs sheet. That is interesting to me too. Hopefully the next firmware upgrade for my Z9s/UHD2000 will have MP 6. ?

There are more good shows on Netflix now.

I guess we have to wait for the launch of local sets that might have Netflix APP\license to playback netflix movies with atmos and dv passthrough ?

Cheers

109801148_4572899542720489_470953264922557685_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=XpEmD8nn1iYAX_XDuj9&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin4-1.fna&oh=290e53c22d1c4f3cf25617eb67f64e13&oe=5F43F21A

as figured, z9x will be the minimalist, for those that run external devices/server best suited/bang for bucks/value player.

z10 pro and z1000 pro able to fit hdd internally. z1000 pro has better power supply/casing, bluetooth remote control.

:

Don’t think there’s a toggle for that but you can change the display resolution to 2K manually!

No need to do that , just set the Display on HDMI to Auto detect and it will output to that resolution that the TV support even is a 4k source , only think you must fix the colour space at 8 bits , else some older Tv hv issue to handle hi colour .

No need to do that , just set the Display on HDMI to Auto detect and it will output to that resolution that the TV support even is a 4k source , only think you must fix the colour space at 8 bits , else some older Tv hv issue to handle hi colour .

Cool, thanks!

Lol...

What's in the plan for UHD2000?[emoji16][emoji16]

New Model X. ( Code name )

All current model will still in production

Z9s , Z10, UHD 2000 as it target to dif user group.

New model are are for customer ready into the new AVR , Tv , display and so on with 12bits colour depths support .

Tonight will official release in TB.

local will hv the Z9x and Z1000pro first by Mid Aug or early .

What's in the plan for UHD2000?[emoji16][emoji16]

Current user of UHD 2000 can transform the UHD 2000 to a NAS and add new Z9x to stream 12bits content .

As it hv Auto spin down and WOL and hot swap support with seagate NAS drive.

Thing that the coding team are working on , download support , Netflix 4k , roon etc....

Sorry,can only name a few openly here.