quote author=askarmelayu link=topic=142826.msg1136482#msg1136482 date=1460078494]

My guess for Justice League Part 1 is that Superman is revived in the casket by the sun ( he was mortally wounded at night,so no sunlight to revive him), but lost his memory. Darkseid comes toEarth and convinces Supes he is his son who is tasked to conquer Earth. By then,JL is formed and has to deal with Supes(most probably in black and silver suit) first. At the end of JL movie, Supes regained his memory and join JL to battle Darkseid in Part 2.

That was my guess way earlier on

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AndrewC

Zack Snyder has released a behind the scene sizzle reel of the UK filming of Justice League.

Jeez, the Flash looks even gay'er than I feared!  :P

• 5 months later...

Justice League Sneak Peek for Trailer this weekend. Unite the League!

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

The Batmobile is shooting at a parademon! WOW!

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

Justice League Offical Trailer #1

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

An old joke finally made it to the big screen.

Barry Allen: What's your super power again?

Bruce Wayne: I'm rich.

Still no sign of Supes. But we are getting our first glimpse of Gordon and Mera. Very apt to use the Beatles 'Come Together' indeed.

When Affleck pulled back his hood on the snow-capped mountain, I have no idea why I kept seeing Juergen Klopp  :)

Anyway, I see all the usual Zack Snyder tropes standing out like sore thumbs. I think I will keep my mouth zipped

By now, all DC fan boys should have already saw the latest Justice League trailer and man, it looked freaking awesome! Here's a fun one made by fan boys on reaction of Avengers watching the trailer for the *first time*...so hilarious and well put together.

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]