• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very enjoy this movie, much better than marvel avengers series.

+1...I enjoyed the movie as well. Never mind about the script (plot holes like where the heck is Darkseid after so much talk?!) or the shorter run time (considering now there are more superheroes been thrown in compared to just Superman and Batman) etc...it definitely qualify itself as a popcorn movie this time instead of focusing too much fleshing out the characters in the BvS and MoS directed by Zack. This one certainly deviates a little as you can see a rather distinct "change in tone" (Zack to Joss and vice versa) and cinematography in certain intra-scenes. Overall, it didn't make me doze off like what BvS did...so it is definitely my fave DC movie adaptation after the success of Wonder Woman. Keep it up DC!

39% at rottentomatoes, not looking good... i’ll still end up watching it though (like bvs) and maybe pick it up from itunes when it goes to the bargain section... maybe they should let ww’s director patty jenkins take the reins from snyder

I watched it just now and I would say the storyline is actually not too bad. I like the close up shots of Wonder Woman occasional killer smile in this movie.

I find it strange that gadget rich Batman is the only one in the team that has no super power and he's the most vulnerable if his gadgets fails.

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I find it strange that the entire Justice League was even needed at all to take care of the problem. It would seem that Superman alone could have wiped the floor with the villain.

Yeap. No need justice league. Just need man of steel.

Other than that - the rest of the story wasn’t as bad as I feared. Where Marvel had enough time to create separate movies for Thor and Iron Man and Captain America, so when it came time to assemble the Avengers, they were able to save on screen time.

This was a much harder attempt.

FWIW I was more interested in the Cyborg story than in Barry Allen’s. He was trying hard to be funny and it fell flat for me most of the time.

And I’m pretty sure Flash is faster than Supes, no?

Better than Ultron and Apocalypse I thought lol... 6.5/10

Definitely better than Ultron or Apocalypse for me. JL is not a great film but it was entertaining for me.

Parts I liked:

- Superman is finally SUPERMAN.

- Clark rolling his eyes towards Flash when he was in speed force

- Wonder Woman blocking the bullets from the terrorist

- Nods to the 1989 Batman and Donner Superman theme (kudos to Danny Elfman for that!)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

• 3 months later...

EYeu3bfWkAMrGoq.jpg?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

Holy F*ck!  :o

It exists! It's getting a release!!

Best news this year! And we need all the good news we can get. Especially this year!

It’s Officially Happening, ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ Will Release On HBO Max

"It Will Be an Entirely New Thing": Zack Snyder's $20M-Plus 'Justice League' Cut Plans Revealed

If it's really 4-hour long, then it makes more sense to release it as a 6-episode mini-series but I supposed a 2-parter movie each 2h long could possibly work too. According to Zack, we only saw a quarter of what he shot for the movie.  :o

so this development proves that leadership does play a big part in the world of movies

once that tsujihara fella gone and toby emmerich (who actually supports ZS and his DCEU vision) gets up; the syndercut went from myth to reality ?☺️?

now that this movie is a major bait for HBO Max subscribers the question is ... will be available on disc? ☺️☺️? not worth in this current economical climate to subscribe both Netflix and HBO Max ???????

The moment Zack Snyder's Justice League was officially announced during the live watch party for Man of Steel.

[embed=689,349]

[/embed]

Henry looks like he's ready to jump right back into Supe's suit. Unfortunately, it's unlikely to happen.

According to a podcast on The Wrap

“There’s not going to be any reshoots of any kind with any actors,” Gonzalez said. “It’s just additional dialogue. Here’s something that hasn’t been reported yet: (Snyder) did want to shoot and he wanted to do additional photography but HBO Max said no, that’s not happening. We’ll give you money for post-production, for special effects, for scoring, and even ADR but no reshoots of any kind on this movie.”

I suppose with a US$20-30 million budget, it's possible to generate the characters using CGI for the action scenes. And possibly 'deep fakerly' technique for the close-ups?