• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. Din know there was another thread when I started mine. And pls dude the clip is from youtube. Anyone can embed the video so it was most certainly not copied.

So will request mod to delete the duplicate thread.

Justice_League_2017_film_logo.jpg

Director: Zack Snyder

Producer: Charles Roven, Deborah Snyder, Geoff Johns, Jon Berg

Screenplay: Chris Terrio

Cast:

• Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne / Batman
  • Henry Cavill as Clark Kent / Superman
  • Gal Gadot as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman
  • Ezra Miller as Barry Allen / The Flash
  • Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry / Aquaman
  • Ray Fisher as Victor Stone / Cyborg
  • Amy Adams as Lois Lane
  • J. K. Simmons as James Gordon
  • Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth
  • Amber Heard as Mera
  • Willem Dafoe as Nuidis Vulko

Music:Junkie XL

Released Date: November 17, 2017

Synopsis:Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.  Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat.  But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

Character Logo

Offical Image

It's far from being the final product but its already look promising. Aquaman really looks bad ass. I think Ezra Miller has proven many detractors wrong. I think he played Barry Allen brilliantly. Ray Fisher looks as humourless as he was in the comics. Surprisingly no footage of Superman. I guess they are keeping the details of his resurrection close to their chest.

The characters interaction looks good especially between Bruce/Diana and Bruce/Barry. I love the implementation of the 'Flash Time'. And that line 'I need .. friends' OMG!  ;D

Not sure about the soundtrack though. Probably not the final goods. Hope Junkie comes up with something better for the final cut.

Different strokes for different folks.

Watchmen was okay but again not a movie that would compel a rewatch. To me, he was only good for 300 and dawn of the dead.

MOS, BvS were below average for me. I find even the older Spider-Man trilogy more entertaining.

People are saying they won't be fooled for the third time.  ;D The previous 2 didn't have very good ratings so people are already judging the plot. Batman running around looking for superheroes seems so wrong. (where is the bond?)  Was expecting a loss when fighting individually and succeeded as a team. (close to the comic version)

You missed the ending of BvS meh?

You can see the dirt begin to rise off of Clark Kent's coffin in a nod to the weird kind of anti-gravity effect we would see manifest before Superman first learned to fly in Man of Steel. So, yes, a resurrection is imminent. And yes Batman said "leave it to him (to find the others). But but but..............

Doomsday mythology will be further explored in Justice League Part 1 or 2 and Suicide Squad and the solo Wonder Woman film will expand the stage set in Batman v Superman. Guess the filmmakers want to take us through a different route. Damm Justice League got 2 parts.  :o :o :o

Guest AndrewC

... I think Ezra Miller has proven many detractors wrong. I think he played Barry Allen brilliantly.

The trailer confirms my impression from BvS… this Barry Allen’s looks/sounds pretty gay to me ;D… 

Tell me this outfit doesn’t scream “Gay!” to you!?! (Shoulder pads?! Seriously!?!  ::))

Agree with DH, Grant Gustin fits the Flash mould so much better!

The trailer confirms my impression from BvS… this Barry Allen’s looks/sounds pretty gay to me ;D… 

Tell me this outfit doesn’t scream “Gay!” to you!?! (Shoulder pads?! Seriously!?!  ::))

Agree with DH, Grant Gustin fits the Flash mould so much better!

I guess when it comes to superheroes played by multiple actors, we will all have our favourites and those who we preferred to have never don the cape in the first place.

It's so funny that everyone seems to think Grant is the perfect Flash/Barry Allen when his initial casting causing an uproar on its own.  Too skinny. Too goofy. Too evil etc..

Personally, my judgement of the casting depends on how the actor portrays the superhero's alter-ego. And from what I see from the clip, Ezra got the Barry Allen part correct so that's positive. As far as the costume goes, I'm not that fixated with the changes but I do really draw a line on that bat-nipple suit.

As for who fit the mould better, I have a theory why most seem to like the TV Flash better. Simply because he does seem closer to the 'Classic' silver age Barry Allen that most people know and love and are more familiar with. The happy-go-lucky, slightly goofy, slightly nerdy, optimistic and cheerful Barry Allen.

The New 52 Barry Allen is a slightly different character with a darker edge around him. And while still largely optimistic, he is less cheerful and less nerdy. And he has a smirk attitude about him which somehow Ezra managed to nail. Which is why I think he will do good and he deserved a chance to prove he can carry the role of.

Gentle reminder: Most people thought casting Ben as Bruce/Batman was a terrible idea. And no one thought Gil Gadot would make a good Wonder Woman. And see how those decision penned out. Whatever you may think about Zack's director skills, you got to admit that he does know how to make casting decision.

• 4 weeks later...

No lah. For goodness sake, pls dun mix Marvel with DC. >:(

In the comics, when Superman return after his death, he dons a black costume for a while. So that's probably the film tribute to the comics canon.

LoL...relax. comments meant to be tongue-in-cheek lar.

• 2 weeks later...

quote author=askarmelayu link=topic=142826.msg1136482#msg1136482 date=1460078494]

My guess for Justice League Part 1 is that Superman is revived in the casket by the sun ( he was mortally wounded at night,so no sunlight to revive him), but lost his memory. Darkseid comes toEarth and convinces Supes he is his son who is tasked to conquer Earth. By then,JL is formed and has to deal with Supes(most probably in black and silver suit) first. At the end of JL movie, Supes regained his memory and join JL to battle Darkseid in Part 2.

That was my guess way earlier on