Best Android box is here

16 minutes ago, pschia said:

EVPad 5P got not Pro version leh. I think you meant 5 Max. 
5P do have Sports channels, all 110 channels to be precise though not all might be working at any one time. So if 5 Max don’t have, better don’t get it.

Sls got pro. Think gimmick. Might as well go for 5max than. I call tomo how much they selling 5max.

Bro u visited the SG phone stall at clementi?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, domho8 said:

Sls got pro. Think gimmick. Might as well go for 5max than. I call tomo how much they selling 5max.

Bro u visited the SG phone stall at clementi?

SG Phone is keeping a low profile nowadays. They don’t conspicuously display their Android boxes like last time and they don’t have the latest models also.

You should look for SVI Cloud 3Pro to try at SLS too.

15 minutes ago, pschia said:

SG Phone is keeping a low profile nowadays. They don’t conspicuously display their Android boxes like last time and they don’t have the latest models also.

You should look for SVI Cloud 3Pro to try at SLS too.

Bro tks noted. 

The sls sales stuff showed me 5p they using jupiter. I know 3s still using Mars. 

2 minutes ago, domho8 said:

Bro tks noted. 

The sls sales stuff showed me 5p they using jupiter. I know 3s still using Mars. 

Don't get Gen 3 anymore. Mars has no 4K contents and there are always complaints of disruption in services for both live TV and VOD. It's like they are trying to push users to upgrade to the Gn 5 series.

54 minutes ago, domho8 said:

Sales stuff told me go for 5p Pro. 

It runs on 2 servers instead of 1.

Price 229. 

I checked with evpad Msia they do not have a pro version. Pro meant for spore. 

It seems that there are 2 versions of 5P.... 5P-566 and 5P-600.

5P-566 does not have sports channels in Jupiter Live and needs to download and install another app called Live Sports to watch sports channels... hence the 2 servers?

Maybe the 5P Pro you are talking about is this 5P-566. Apart from that, both models are exactly the same according to EVPad in the comments section of this YouTube version. So I don't think that it is more advantageous to buy the 5P Pro instead especially if it costs more.

On 1/16/2021 at 6:22 PM, domho8 said:

Hooted evpad 5p Pro. The speed is gd and pq not too bad. They loaded a live sport chann just for sports 

So how do you find the live TV quality? Is it better than your Geek box? Any problem get the voice control functions to work?

On 1/17/2021 at 11:59 PM, pschia said:

So how do you find the live TV quality? Is it better than your Geek box? Any problem get the voice control functions to work?

Definitely better than geekbox. Haven tried the voice ctrl yet. 

You hooted any new boxes lately. 

9 hours ago, domho8 said:

No other new boxes in the market. The only new one available is UBox 8 but it is too expensive and has the same live TV and VOD selections as the older models. So not worth getting at all.

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 6:53 PM, domho8 said:

Your favorite TV box store SGPhone closed down their shop at Clementi Mall today. Was there by chance to bid them farewell minutes before they closed shop. They had a clearance sale today selling off their last TV boxes at $99 and $122 each. To talk with their XMM sales people, now you have to go their new shop on the 2nd floor of IMM liao.

On 3/14/2021 at 12:17 AM, pschia said:

Your favorite TV box store SGPhone closed down their shop at Clementi Mall today. Was there by chance to bid them farewell minutes before they closed shop. They had a clearance sale today selling off their last TV boxes at $99 and $122 each. To talk with their XMM sales people, now you have to go their new shop on the 2nd floor of IMM liao.

Wa..... That's fast. K IMM nearer for me. Will go today or this wk end. Check if super lian w green dye hair there. Ha ha 

10 hours ago, domho8 said:

Lately evpad after upgrading software HDTV channels very lag. Sometimes freeze and turn blank. 

Bro pschia how's the SVI Cloud 3 Pro does it hv freeze and turn blank. 

Seldom experience freezing or lagging problems with SVI Cloud 3Pro.  Lately, a lot of users complained about EVPad's performance on their Facebook page. I thought you are buying a SVI Cloud 3 Pro.