4k Blu Ray Player Discussion Thread

I have shared with the customer service that I able to get free shipping before this promotion price for this item.they recongnised that it should not be free shipping due to the item dimension but fullfil their obligation for free shipping this time round as they acknowledge it's their fault.That what I call a good customer service.,?

It still shows as below.

Sony UBP-X800 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player (2017 Model)

With Deal: $149.99 + No Import Fees Deposit & FREE Shipping to Singapore Details

You Save: $150.00 (50%)

In Stock.

This item ships to Singapore, Singapore. Want it Wednesday, Nov. 15? Order within 13 hrs 51 mins and choose AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping at checkout. Learn more

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Just ordered a set for my bedroom use.

It still shows as below.

Sony UBP-X800 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player (2017 Model)

With Deal: $149.99 + No Import Fees Deposit & FREE Shipping to Singapore Details

You Save: $150.00 (50%)

In Stock.

This item ships to Singapore, Singapore. Want it Wednesday, Nov. 15? Order within 13 hrs 51 mins and choose AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping at checkout. Learn more

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Just ordered a set for my bedroom use.

The shipping charges will appear when only you checkout the items.

The shipping charges will appear when only you checkout the items.

I'm just stating that it is still eligible for free shipping to SG as per the product page indicates.

To get free shipping you need to speak to the customer service as mentioned by the others.

As opposed to below.

Amazon has rectified the error in listing it eligible for free shipping. Unlikely to get it shipped free now.

Hope anyone who is thinking of getting the Sony can get it free shipped to SG too.

Got mine from Home Fix [emoji4]

By the way guys, pre BF on Amazon US. Three UHD titles for USD50. Happy shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine from Home Fix [emoji4]

By the way guys, pre BF on Amazon US. Three UHD titles for USD50. Happy shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Can pm model and price?

Cheers

Got an email stating my shipping cost would be waived for this order.

The item page shown free shipping but during check out still include the shipping cost. Anyway chatted with the CS and he asked me to order first and give him the order no. through the chat window. Instantly he removed the shipping cost.  Though service is good, this redundant process is not necessary which they can easily automate it.